UnlimitedEditionUnlimitedEdition

Main Movies Reviews Stats 2 Fans

What All OldPeople Can Do What All OldPeople Can Do

Can they really do that?

Haha, I didn't expect that. Well I kinda did, but it caught me by surprise ;)

Loved it

DonkeysBazooka responds:

they do it all the time

Baman Piderman Baman Piderman

Refreshing

I love that style of animation, and the humour. It was funny, and kinda cute aswell. The only thing I can say against it is that I wish it were longer

Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

Brilliant

Simply. Brilliant.

Tweeeeeen Tweeeeeen

Fer fecks sake

It looks good and some bits were crazy but why the geek humour for fucks sake?

Am I the only person on Newgrounds that doesn't find leet amusing, or is it just that I'm the only person who likes to talk normal without sounding like a complete cock?

Seymoure17 responds:

well im sorry to hear that, i will send the l337 n1ng@s to get you, H@xx0r out

21 OClockStreetTheMovie 1 21 OClockStreetTheMovie 1

Amazing

That was just brilliant. I can't think of much to say except how great it was... really impressive.

Now to watch part 2!

(PS: Clocks kick arse)

FUDGED FUDGED

A lesson:

Over-use of swearing doesn't make a few giggles and is very rarely funny. In this case, it wasn't.

Dribbly Meow Meow Dribbly Meow Meow

So true about Good Charlotte

That was nice and original. Was the title meant to sound that disgusting? (Sorry, had to say that)

It was kinda dull at first but once you got some Good Charlotte insulting in it improved a lot. It could've been a bit funnier at points, and the professor guy looked a bit weird, but apart from that it was great. You obviously put a lot of work into it, good job.

Sheindlin's Reign Sheindlin's Reign

In reply to the last review:

Who cares about graphics? That's the problem with games and animation today... everyone's so hooked up on graphics.

This is the funniest thing I've seen in AGES, and I thought it was great. I gave it a 5 - anything that makes me laugh that much is good stuff.

Numa Numa C/Lock Numa Numa C/Lock

Gah

I loved it, it was random, crazy, and a good flash.

But as usual with most things like this on the Internet, it gets ruined because of all the damn geekspeak. I'm so bloody sick of leetspeak now I could kill the bastard that started using it in the first place

Originality Originality

Original...ish

I suppose it is pretty original. I know a lot of people hate frame by frame stuff, but I liked this. I can't really grade it well because it isn't all that good, but I still liked it. I'll definitely say some of the art was better than the rest, and bit with the cow was probably the best part graphically.

It was enjoyable to watch... put it that way. It wasn't too good, but I enjoyed it.